Blue Economy – Gunter Pauli
Gunter Pauli, founder and President of Fundación ZERI (Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives) and creator of the Blue Economy, concept launched in his book “The Blue Economy”, translated into 30 languages and adopted as its own document by the Club of Rome; was one of the notable speakers that talked about co-creating the narrative for the new economy social innovation.
His talk inspired the audience that had summarized the key trends for developing products and services based on the concepts of “Blue economy”, from his experience of designing over 150 projects and business models. He is also an advisor to the Japanese government and to United Nations.
Collaborate with Gunter Pauli
- Between 2010 and 2013, Gunter Pauli has presented 100 innovations celebrating the scientists and the entrepreneurs, focusing on a breakthrough technology.
- All 100 cases have been published through multiple media around the world. Daily updates on existing and new cases are presented through Gunter’s Twitter account <@MyBlueEconomy>.
- Based on 20 years of field experience time has come to provide depth and empowerment through cutting edge and creative proposals.
- As of January 2015 the ZERI Foundations and the associated network around the world will publish 100 clusters, sharing how it all started, who provided academic leadership, and where are the entrepreneurs who change the rules of the game.
- The foundation aims to engage more people that will have the mindset and the capacity to implement these breakthroughs while understanding how these new business models applications in our changing world.
If you wish to work with them, connect and cooperate under the framework conditions that meet their standards.
Cluster cases of the Blue Economy are published in cooperation with: